- Renewals of borrowed items are at the discretion of the lending library.
- You will receive notice via email that your renewal request has been either granted or denied by the lending library.
- If your renewal request is granted, the email will indicate a new due date.
- In the event that your renewal request is denied, you are responsible for returning the items on the date you were notified, or you will be responsible for overdue fees of $1 per day.
To Renew -
View a brief video or follow these steps:
- Logon to your ILLiad account.
- Under the "View" option of the Main menu, go to the "View/Renew Checked Out Items." Double click on the transaction number of the item for which you would like to request a renewal. You may submit renewal requests within a 7-day window prior to the due date. Renewal requests may also be submitted until 3 days after the due date.