Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Format a bibliography from a list of references
You've done your research, added it to RefWorks, organized it in folders by assignment; now you're ready to make your bibliography (or list of references or works cited).
Chose Bibliography in the horizontal menu.
- Select the output format needed (such as MLA, APA, Chicago, etc.)
- Click on Format a Bibliography from a List of References
- Select the file type to be created
- Chose the folder with the references for this bibliography
- Click on Create Bibliography
A new window will open with your bibliography. You may save it or cut and paste it into your paper.
Click here to watch a 4 minute tutorial on creating a bibliography.
Human Help with Citing
Call us at the Research Desk: 864 294-2195
Come to the Research Assistance Desk