Already know how to print? Access PaperCut Now!
Viewing these instructions on your phone and need to click the links to print from your computer?
Visit this page by entering libguides.furman.edu/printing on your computer.
Follow these instructions to submit a print job using Web Print
- Click Web Print in the left pane
- Click green Submit a Job button
- Select the stuprint-virtual printer
- Click green button for Print Options and Account Selection
- Select options and click green button for Upload Documents
- Drag and Drop your document to designated area or click the green Upload from Computer button and navigate to the document you want to print. You should see the name of your document appear on the web page at the top.
- Click green Upload & Complete button
- Your print job should be submitted and listed in the print queue. You can submit another job by clicking on green Submit a Job button
- Visit any lab copier to release your print job for printing at one of these locations:
- Library Research Commons – 5 devices available
- Multimedia Commons – lower level of Library
- Library Cafe – back of Cafe by computers
- Dining Hall – near Bread & Bowl
- Hipp Hall – Finance Lab
- Johns Hall – 203
- Science Library
- Music Library
- SGA Suite – Trone Student Center
- Lakeside Housing – Judson Hall basement lounge (web print only)
- South Housing – Daniel Lounge (web print only)
- North Village J - 2nd floor (web print only)