Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The Digital Collections Center partners with Furman faculty, Library Special Collections and Archives, and other members of the Furman community in the creation of unique digital collections to support instruction and research. The Digital Collections Center adds value to its collections by providing rich descriptive information as well as tools such as customized maps and timelines.
Digital Collections Center Services include:
- Collaborating with the Furman community to enhance the effective integration of digital technologies for innovative teaching, learning, and research;
- Digitizing analog materials (slides, print photographs, audio, text, etc) whose copyright allows for such digitization;
- Assigning metadata to digital objects;
- Organizing digital objects and their metadata into online digital collections;
- Adding value to online digital collection using mapping, timelines, and other interactive elements.
Browse Our Collections
Our digital collections can be accessed through the following websites:
We are generally available 9:00am - 4:00pm, Monday through Friday. Please don't hesitate to contact us.
Phone Number: 864-294-3505