Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The charge of the Library Student Advisory Group (LSAG) is to:
- Give the Library feedback when we need a student perspective;
- Serve as a focus group for discussion of library issues;
- Bring student needs and concerns to the Library’s attention and participate in discussions on how to respond to these needs (advocating for students);
- Help bring Library concerns to the attention of students (advocating for the Library);
- Offer suggestions for new programs and services, and;
- Help the Library to identify more effective approaches to communicating information to students
The group will meet twice a semester. The meetings are held at dinnertime and dinner is provided. The Director and Associate Directors attend. Other members of the library staff and faculty may attend depending on the topic for discussion.