Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- When the University announces a delayed opening, the Library will open according to the announced delay.
- When the University is closed the Library will be closed.
- If evening classes are cancelled or it is announced that classes are cancelled for the following day, the library will close at 6:00 pm or as determined by the evening circulation supervisor.
- The library will not close on the day before final exams except when the safety of library staff would be jeopardized by keeping to the library's exam hour schedule.
- If severe weather occurs on the weekend and road conditions are unsafe, then the library will not be open.
- When the library is closed due to severe weather Outreach Services will make every attempt to provide remote research assistance according to internal procedures.
Members of the University community, can find out about library hours via the library hours page or voicemail menu at 864-294-2190 option 1. For additional information contact Caroline Mills, Director of Libraries.