Library Winter Weather Policy
- When the University announces a delayed opening, the Library will open according to the announced delay.
- When the University is closed the Library will be closed.
- If evening classes are cancelled or it is announced that classes are cancelled for the following day, the library will close at 6:00 pm or as determined by the evening circulation supervisor.
- The library will not close on the day before final exams except when the safety of library staff would be jeopardized by keeping to the library's exam hour schedule.
- If severe weather occurs on the weekend and road conditions are unsafe, then the library will not be open.
- When the library is closed due to severe weather Outreach Services will make every attempt to provide remote research assistance according to internal procedures.