- ENG 111: American Passages - Bernardy
- ENG 111: American Passages - Shackelford
- ENG 111: British Literature to 1798 - Menzer
- ENG 211: Professional Communication - Shackelford
- ENG 302: Literature of Early Modern Britain - Oakes
- ENG 307: Literature before Print
- ENG 312: Emerson to Dickinson
- ENG 331: American Novel from Its Beginnings to World War I - Shackelford
- ENG 332: The American Novel from World War I to the Present
- ENG 361: History of the English Language
- ENG 362: English Language: How it Works
- ENG 475: Beowulf
- ENG 475: The Many Faces of the Gothic
- Medieval Studies
Welcome to the English Resources Guide from Furman University's Library.
This guide is intended to help you find a book, locate a journal or article, navigate a database, and find quality sites on the Internet related to English and literary studies. The tabs across the top of the page will help you explore the various topics. If you need help with your research, contact me using the information to the right. Enjoy!